As of now our office will be closed to the public until Monday, April 20th and all
Chamber events have been postponed and will be rescheduled after Monday, April 20th.
If you need assistance we will be conducting business as usual
and you may call our office at (928) 753-6253.
For the latest updates and information please visit the Arizona Department of Health Services Coronavirus Workplace & Community Page (click here).
On Tuesday, March 24th, 2020 Arizona Governor Doug Ducey announced the formation of the "Arizona Together" initiative to support Arizonans during the COVID-19 outbreak, connecting individuals and businesses to resources, raising money for community organizations and providing information on volunteer opportunities. To learn more, please visit ArizonaTogether.org and read more from the Governor's official press release here: https://azgovernor.gov/governor/news/2020/03/governor-ducey-announces-arizona-together-initiative-linking-arizonans.
For the most up-to-date information from the Governor's office please review the Arizona Governor's Executive Orders page.
As of March 25th, 2020 there were two confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Mohave County, Arizona. This triggers Governor Ducey's Executive Order mandating the closing of all bars, theaters, and indoor gyms and movie clubs. Furthermore, all restaurants must immediately cease on-site dining but may continue to offer pick-up, delivery, and drive-thru services.
For Business Owners
Please review the Arizona Department of Health Services' COVID-19 Response Guidelines.
The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) is offering low-interest Emergency Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL) for working capital to small businesses suffering substantial economic injury as a result of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Our checklist provides information about the Emergency Injury Disaster Assistance Loans. This checklist includes:
· Loan Qualifications
· Loan Details
· Basic Forms Required
· Additional documentation required
If you are a local, small business that has been impacted by COVID-19, we urge you to reach out to our local chapter of the Small Business Development Council (SBDC) at Mohave Community College (MCC) for assistance and counseling with applying for your EIDL. Their offices are open and they are here to help you through this tough time. Please reach out to the MCC branch of the SBDC to ask questions or request counseling by visiting their website at: https://www.mohave.edu/about/sbdc/
UPDATE 04/01/2020: Today the Arizona Commerce Authority (ACA) presented a webinar titled "Ensuring Business Continuity". A recording of the webinar should be available soon from the ACA's website or you can download this PDF covering key points of the webinar including CARE ACT emergency loans to small and medium businesses and more. If you believe that your business could benefit from a loan under the CARE ACT the Arizona chapter of America's Small Business Development Council (SBDC) is hosting a webinar Friday, April 3rd, 2020 covering the loan application process. You can sign up for this webinar here.
Mohave County Department of Public Health COVID-19 Hotline - Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm - CALL: 1-928-753-8665
In light of the COVID-19 outbreak, Mohave County Public Heath will be suspending all adult immunization and childhood immunization clinics through April 3rd.
Social Distancing Guidelines
- ADHS has updated community mitigation guidance on the COVID-19 website to encourage the following:
- Cancel or postpone mass gatherings with 10 or more people
- Dining establishments in areas of known community spread should discourage dine-in traffic and instead provide curbside pick-up or drive-through service
- Do not visit nursing homes or retirement facilities unless to provide critical assistance
- If someone in your family has tested positive for COVID-19, keep the entire household at home and contact your medical provider
- We are aware of intermittent shortages of testing supplies in the private sector including specimen collection kits and reagents to conduct testing. ADHS is coordinating with the federal government to continue requesting increased availability of these supplies
- Governor Ducey and Dr. Christ met with Southern Arizona healthcare providers and hospital leaders to discuss COVID-19 response activities
- ADHS strongly recommends that dining establishments in areas of known community spread (including Maricopa, Pima, and Pinal Counties) discourage dine-in traffic and instead provide curbside pick up or drive-through service.
- If dine-in options are provided, social distancing measures should be implemented, providing space for customers to be placed at least 6 feet apart, and limiting space for customers to congregate in areas of the restaurant. Restaurants should also establish a procedure that allows their employees to be distanced from one another.
- Restaurants should establish protocols that allow customers to have food delivered to their cars.
- Restaurants should maintain high hygiene standards and require frequent hand washing between each customer interaction and should institute symptom checks for workers before they are allowed to enter the establishment.
- Restaurants not in an area of community spread are strongly encouraged to develop plans to implement these recommendations should community spread be identified in their community
Mohave County Community Services Department is looking for donations of toilet paper for the Mohave County Senior Program. Donations can be dropped of at the Arizona@Work entrance of the County Administration Building
700 W Beale St
Only donations of packages can be accepted, not individual rolls.
For more information please contact:
The following list was taken from the City of Kingman, Arizona COVID-19 News & Information Page (retrieved on: 2020-03-25), please check there for the latest information. This link also contains useful information about City services, school closures, and more.
Restaurants, Diners & Cafes: Downtown locations denoted with *
- *Bangkok Thai Cuisine (208 W Andy Devine Av) 928.753.1170
- Black Bear Diner inside TA Travel Cntr (946 W Beale St ) 928.718.3930
- *Calico’s (418 W Beale St) 928.753.5005
- Chili’s Bar & Grill (3840 Stockton Hill Rd) 928.681.3444
- Cracker Barrel Restaurant ( 3520 Stockton Hill Rd) 928.757.9000
- Dambar & Steakhouse (1960 E Andy Devine Av) 928.753.3523
- Denny’s Restaurant (3255 E Andy Devine Av) 928.575.2028
- Denny’s Restaurant in Flying J (3300 E Andy Devine) 928.681.4983
- El Palacio (401 E Andy Devine Av) 928.718.0018
- El Portrillo Mexican Restaurant (2535 Hualapai Mtn Rd) 928.718.5686
- El Rancho Restaurant (4998 Stockton Hill Rd) 928.757.1114
- *Floyd & Co Real Pit BBQ (420 E Beale St) 928.757.8227
- *Floyd & Co Wood-Fired Pizza (418 E Beale St) 928.753.3626
- Golden Corral (3580 Stockton Hill Rd) 928.681.3900
- Ma & Pas Hot Rod Cafe (2215 Hualapai Mtn Rd) Temp hours 7 AM- 7:30 PM (Closes at 2PM Mon's) 928.718.1500
- Hualapai Mountain Resort (4525 Hualapai Mnt Rd) 928.757.3545
- Lin’s Little China Restaurant (4120 Stockton Hill Rd) 928.529.5333
- *Mattina’s Ristorante Italiano (318 Oak St) 928.753.7504
- *Mr D’z Route 66 Diner (105 E Andy Devine Av) 928.718.0066
- Oyster’s Mexican & Seafood (2906 E Andy Devine Av) 928.753.2030
- Plaza Bonita (1969 E Beverly Av) 928.681.0425
- *Rickety Cricket Brewing and Restaurant (312 E Beale St) Catering or To Go 928.263.8444
- Rutherford’s 66 Family Diner (2011 E Andy Devine Av) 928.377.1660
- Sakura Sushi & Grill (3505 Stockton Hill Rd) 928.681.8298
Fast Food: Downtown locations denoted with *
- Arby’s (3265 E Andy Devine Av) Temp hours 6:30 AM- 10 PM 928.757.5204
- Burger King (3250 E Andy Devine Av) 928.757.2123
- *Carl’s Jr (789 W BealeSt Kingman AZ 86401) 928.753.1989
- Carl’s Jr (3440 Stockton Hill Rd) 928.681.1111
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (3520 Stockton Hill Rd) 928.757.2610
- Del Taco (3390 Stockton Hill Rd) 928.681.3412
- Domino’s Pizza (1949 E Beverly) 928.681.3030
- *Federico’s Beale (401 W Beale St Kingman AZ 86401) 928.529.5222
- Five Guys Burgers (3455 Stockton Hill Rd) 928.692.4415
- Humberto’s Taco Shop (3900 Stockton Hill Rd) 928.757.0444
- In & Out Burger (1700 E Beverly Av) 1800.786.1000
- Jack In The Box (3301 E Andy Devine Av) 928.757.7374
- Jimmy John’s (3411 Stockton Hill Rd) 928.757.7770
- JJ’s Tacos & Burgers (702 EasternSt ) 928.529.5255
- Kentucky Fried Chicken (3350 Stockton Hill Rd) 928.757.4420
- La Flor De Michoacan (2302 Hualapai Mtn Rd) 928.753.3203
- Mc Donalds (3431 Stockton Hill Rd) 928.757.5600
- Mc Donalds (3264 E Andy Devine Av) 928.757.2626
- Mc Donalds (in Walmart Supercenter 3396 Stockton Hill Rd) 928.757.0035
- Panda Express (3370 Stockton Hill Rd) 928.757.8885
- Papa John’s(3505 Stockton Hill Rd) #140 928.681.4800
- Papa Murphy's Take And Bake (3900 Stockton Hill Rd) 928.692.7272
- Pizza Hut (3295 E Andy Devine Av) 928.757.3292
- Pizza Hut (2911 Stockton Hill Rd) 928.753.7788
- Popeye’s Louisiana Kitchen (TA Trvl Cntr 946 W Beale St) 928.753.7600
- Sonic Drive-In (3762 Stockton Hill Rd) 928.757.3200
- Sonic Drive-In (3000 E Andy Devine Av) 928.757.3400
- Stromboli’s (Pizza) (1968 E Andy Devine Av) 928.718.0058
- Subway (2505 Hualapai Mtn Rd) 928.753.3300
- Subway (1949 E Beverly Av) 928.757.7773
- Subway (3880 Stockton Hill Rd) 928.692.3337
- Taco Bell (3220 Stockton Hill Rd) 928.757.1500
- Taco Bell (3350 E Andy Devine Av) 928.757.7277
- *Wendy's (920 W Beal St) 928.718.0911
Specialty (coffee, ice cream, beer/wine): Downtown locations denoted with *
- Baskin Robbins (3455 Stockton Hill Rd) 928.757.2415
- *Beale Street Brews Coffee (510 E Beale St) Drive Thru Only 928.753.1404
- *Black Bridge Brewery (421 E Beale St Kingman AZ 86401) Growlers To Go Available 928.377.3618
- Cup Cakes & More By Jan (701 Stockton Hill Rd # H) 928.529.5062
- *Diana’s Cellar Door (414 E Beale St, Kingman AZ 86401) To Go Specials Available928.753.3885
- Dunkin Donuts (3535 Stockton Hill Rd) 928.757.2775
- Frozen Yogurt Island (3880 Stockton Hill Rd) 928.692.7873
- *Rickety Cricket Brewing and Restaurant (312 E Beale St) 928.263.8444
- Starbucks (3765 Stockton Hill Rd) Drive Thru Only 928.757.5056
- The Human Bean (2651 Stockton Hill Rd) 928.529.5011